Our purpose built cattery, which is fully insulated and air-conditioned, has been designed for the maximum comfort, security, health and well-being of our feline guests. We offer a variety of spacious, individual rooms, some with a secure, private courtyard. All rooms are decorated in pastel tones and have space for exercise. All guests can relax and enjoy watching the bush wildlife from their personal window.
We play soothing music throughout the day; or for those who need more socialising or stimulation, they can join us in the office and 'help' with the filing.
- Variety of spacious individual suites.
- Modern, bright and airy, all with personal window.
- 12 suites with own outdoor courtyard looking out over gardens.
- Impeccably clean and secure.
- Fully insulated and air-conditioned.
- Split-level accommodation with choice of elevated sleep areas.
- Choice of plush bedding, toys and scratch poles.
- Lots of cuddles and attention
- Quiet, serene outlook. No traffic.
In the interests of all our guests, we ask the following:
- Please present proof of current F3 or F4 vaccination on arrival.
- Cats should be wormed at least two weeks prior to their stay and we recommend you treat your cat with a flea treatment a week prior to check-in.
- All cats are checked for fleas on arrival. If we find any of these 'unwelcome guests' we will need to administer a flea treatment, at a cost to you.
- All cats over the age of 7 months must be de-sexed.
- If your cat requires medication administered during its stay, please label each item with cat's name, dosage rates and times, etc.
- Should your cat become sick whilst staying with us, we will refer to your own vet where possible. We have a vet available at all times.
- Cats must be transported to and from the Cattery in a secure pet carrier. This must remain with us for the duration of their stay.